The process of adding your profile and property portfolio is simple and easy to do.
1. Create your profile. See sample form below.
2. Log in to your personal Control Panel (this is your own private space on the website where you manage your properties, statistics, enquiries etc). This can only be accessed using your email address and a password. A sampel Control Panel is shown below.
3. Go to Add a Property and begin adding properties to your portfolio. This process is done in 3 easy steps:
STEP 1: This includes adding the Ad headline, property price, property type, overview or description and address & province details.
STEP 2: Includes the mandate status and all the amenities included in the property
STEP 3: Allows you to upload the property images.
Once your property details have been set up you will see your property displayed under your control panel. To update any property details, click on the MODIFY button to the right-hand side of each property.
4. When you have completed adding all your properties you can ACTIVATE your profile by making a payment using either our secure, online payment system (found in the Control Panel) or by printing off a Credit Card Authorisation form and faxing it to us. Once your payment is processed your account will be activated and your entire property portfolio will be visible on the website. Your control panel clearly displays how many days you have remaining on your current subscription and you can top-up with another 30 days at any time.
5. To manage your property portfolio i.e. adjust copy, price, amenities, pictures or status, log in to your Control Panel. This log in can be found in the left-hand menu of the website.
6. As and when you set up new properties onto the site, ensure that you email the details to customers whom you think would be interested in veiwing this property. To do this, use the email property to my client function within the control panel.
7. Ensure that you select your company name so the logo appears on all listings and details pages of your properties.
8. You can upload an image of yourself which will be displayed with every properpty in your portfolio. To do this, use the quick links provided in the Control Panel.
Simple, yet effective. To start the process, click here.