These terms and conditions are governed by English law and you agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. www.sa-properties.com is a registered trading name of Secure Act Limited, registered in England & Wales 6 March 2003, registration number 4688953.
2. Www.sa-properties.com reserve the right to determine the final design, layout and functionality of the web site.
3. As the advertiser, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your entry and password and for restricting access to your information to prevent unauthorised access. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities, amendments & adjustments that occur under your password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept confidential and secure at all times.
4. We reserve the right to edit copy entered onto the site by advertisers.
5. Where an advertiser attempts to enter unsuitable materials onto the www.sa-properties.com on-line database, or persistently misuses the on-line system, we reserve the right to remove the advertiser’s entry/entries from the web site, without notice. No refunds will be paid.
6. We reserve the right to edit layout or images supplies by advertisers should it be considered necessary
7. www.sa-properties.com cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the design or positioning of the properties or changes made to the photographs and copy submitted by the advertiser
8. We will not be responsible for the loss or damage, however caused, of any materials supplied to us nor for any loss or damage sustained as a result thereof.
9. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage or otherwise resulting from errors or omissions
10. We cannot accept any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the entries, or any breaches of contract on an advertiser’s part and the advertiser indemnifies www.sa-properties.com against all costs, expenses and losses arising out of a claim relating to the content of an entry.
11. Advertisers are responsible for keeping their entries up-to-date and accurate
12. Entries are valid for 30 days from the date your entry is activated on the website. If your entry is not renewed and paid for BEFORE the expiry date your entry will not be shown from the date of expiry and www.sa-properties.com will assume that you have cancelled your subscription. The Control Panel (CP) will indicate the number of days still remaining on your current subscription. All expired entries will not be displayed on the website from the date of expiration.
13. We will do our utmost to ensure that the availability of the website will not be interrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
14. In no event will www.sa-properties.com be liable to the advertiser for any special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages, including loss of profits.
15. www.sa-properties.com claim copyright to all electronic images supplied by the advertiser. All content included on the www.sa-properties.com site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations and software is the property of www.sa-properties.com and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of www.sa-properties.com You may not extract and/or re-utilise the contents of this website without express written consent from Www.sa-properties.com
16. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
17. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to obtain permission to reproduce all photographic and other material used in their property portfolio listings. The advertiser warrants that he is the owner of the copyright of such material or is authorised by the owner thereof to grant www.sa-properties.com the rights therein contained. www.sa-properties.com cannot be held responsible for any infringement of copyright laws resulting from material supplied by the advertiser and the advertiser indemnifies ww.sa-properties.com against any action brought for breach of copyright or other rights from the use of such material supplied by the advertiser.
18. www.sa-properties.com reserves the right to refuse hypertext links to, or addresses of, other web sites from entry pages, and to remove links or web addresses without notice at our sole discretion
19. You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You must not use the site: a) for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity, b) to send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”, c) to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
20. An entry relates to a specific property and may not be substituted by another property. As an advertiser you may register any number of properties, but each property must be registered independently and have its own independent Property ID. All listed properties can be managed simply and effectively via the Administration Control Panel.
21. If advertisers wish to remove their entry from the www.sa-properties.com site before the end of their subscription period, this can be done, but no refunds will be paid to the advertiser.
22. www.sa-properties.com reserves the right to refuse any advertisement for the www.sa-properties.com web site and will not be liable for any loss or expense in so doing.
23. When you opt to advertise property on www.sa-properties.com you agree, for contractual purposes, to consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
24. Payment for advertising to www.www.sa-properties.com must be in ZA Rands. Our preferred method of payment is online via our payment module accepting all major credit and debit cards.
25. You agree that we may use your name & company name on our web sites.
26. Advertisers may not sell our services to third parties.
27. We reserve the right to terminate any advertising profile without notice.
Copyright © 2008 Secure Act Limited.
www.sa-properties.com is a trading name for Secure Act Limited.
Start looking for a home to buy....click here